Photography Web Coaching Program
- Have trouble generating traffic to your website?
- Struggle to convert website visitors into buyers?
- Don’t have the money for expensive web designers, coders and SEO packages?
The Photography Web Marketing Coaching Programme is a 3 month programme with weekly coaching calls. In this programme you will create an online marketing plan and you will be guided through every step of the process. Photographers who consult with me get not only the ideas, but the tools (and the instructions on how to use them) to focus on what matters for their websites. Here are some of the things you get from our time together:
- Everything you need to know about search engine optimization
- Full verbal review of your website and blog
- Full verbal SEO strategy and plan
- WordPress plug-in optimization
- Facebook Page and Twitter review and ideas for getting more connections
- Google Analytics setup and tutorial
- Ideas for Pinterest and email marketing
Contact Natalie to answer any questions you may have relating to the programme and for information on pricing.
Website Critique – $107, includes 3 ebooks
It takes me less than a minute to identify critical areas for improvement on any website, blog, or social media profile. In this phone or Skype session I can walk you through all your web properties and advise you on the most critical fixes and areas to focus. You’ll walk away with a minimum of three key areas to improve that will increase the sales you get through your website. Some of the topics I like to cover:
- Search engine optimization analysis
- Blog setup, plug-ins and URL structure
- Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest Page or App ideas
- Inspection of a Google Places/Maps listing
- Homepage marketing text
- Email newsletter subscriptions and growth ideas
- Contact page optimization
[button link="https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?i=899397&c=single&cl=147782" variation="red"]Reserve Website Review Session[/button]
FREE Bonus $87 VALUE: Photography Web Marketing’s 3 very popular ebooks are included in this package: