If you want any help getting set up with your videos feel free to talk to me about my coaching. I’d be happy to help!
Using YouTube for Marketing, Here’s some great Marketing Tips For Photographers using this fantastic social media tool.
Video is becoming an increasingly popular way to connect with your audience. With the launch of YouTube in 2005 and the change from dial up internet to broadband, video has become more accessible and has continued to grow in popularity.
There is over 100 hours of video content uploaded to YouTube each minute and YouTube has over 1 billion unique users visit each month.
So are you taking advantage of this massive market? If not you should be…. and this in this video I’m going to give you 3 great tips on how you can get started.
1. Get video editing software
There are so many video editing software tools out there… I use a really basic one called Camtasia but it does the trick. Camtasia has all the standard tools that you need to create great videos and best of all, it’s easy to use. You can adjust the sound, add an intro and outro, add overlays, record your screen and you can even remove a green screen background on the mac version if you want to get really fancy with your videos!
2. Make your videos look professional
There are 3 things every great commercial video should have
1. A watermark – being photographers I am sure you will all have a watermark or at least know how to make them.
2. An intro and outro – if you have watched any of my previous videos you will know that I absolutely love fiverr. You can get some great video intros made on fiverr.
3. A call to action – All I did for my call to action was take my video intro and overlay the call to action. I then used this as my outro for the video. You can do the same in camtasia – it’s really easy!
3. Verify your YouTube account
Verifying your YouTube account is easy and it means you can add custom thumbnails to your videos which makes them look so much better when you embed them on your website.
All you need to do is go to the “verify your channel” webpage on Youtube and verify your channel and enable monetization. You then have heaps of access and different options including the custom thumbnail option and you can also personalize your channel.
That’s it from me for this week. Thanks very much for watching and we’ll see you soon.
For more Fantastic Marketing Tips for Photographers look no further then my website and feel free to contact me.